Riding is a privilege that may be suspended or denied upon violation of these regulations:
- Be prompt as bus drivers cannot wait.
- Enter and leave the bus in an orderly fashion.
- Face front when the bus is in motion and do not leave your seat.
- Take your assigned bus only and sit as directed by the driver.
- Do not throw papers out the bus windows.
- Keep your arms, hands, and head inside the bus.
- Do not use indecent or profane language.
- Do not carry potentially dangerous objects when riding the bus. The carrying of potentially harmful items is prohibited in the interest of safety.
- No smoking or tobacco products allowed.
- Get on and off the bus at the assigned place only.
- Stay away from the bus until it is stopped.
- Visit with your fellow students in a reasonable manner. Keep voices down.
- Carry your books or musical instruments on your lap.
- Students may not ride on a bus not assigned to them without a pass from the office.
- Unauthorized persons are not to ride school buses.
- Follow bus driver's instructions at all times.
- Cross streets only in front of buses while stopped to load or unload observing the ten-foot crossing rule.
Parents are asked to continue to assist the school in assuring a safe ride to and from the building by reviewing these rules with their children.